Friday, February 1, 2008

My First...

So, I decided to start a photo blog depicting a new image every day in my life. I don't think that I decided this to glorify my life or try and elevate my status to a new new level. I think I did it to give myself a release for all these images I take on a daily basis. So many things happen in life, not only mine, that people don't understand and I want to sort of expose that from my life and into yours. As this blog continues you will see some crazy images from time to time as well as some images that you can relate to. I hope you will check back with me for updates and a quick glance at what is going on in the crazy life of Camera Dan. So for this first image, I picked California. It represents so many new things in my life. Like a new photo blog, a new start in a new state, or learning so many new things being so far away from home and making this a new home. This image was taken up on the path behind The Reserve where I live. It is a very tranquil spot that I like to go when I need to reconnect to nature and the world. I hope you can relate.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Great pic Dan...looks like a magnificent place to reconnect!

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea Dan! People grow from exposure and learn from discussion and critiques, its what one needs if they love their art form . And, of course, connect with people. cool!

Anonymous said...

great start!

i wish i'm as dedicated as you with posting blogs.. i've been slacking lately..