Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Mr Poirire from Fargo.

So there once was this man from Fargo..... Have you ever met such a soul that can make you wonder how these people came to be? What events took place in this persons life to mold them to what you see sitting before you? Scars and personalities everything all bundled up into this body across from you? Staci and I went to go see my buddy Shawn at the OC Tavern. He in fact I found to be living in San Clemente this whole time I have been here! While sitting at the bar eating some taco's this guy, Mr Poirire, the Peach Picker in French, asks if there is decent food here. He is on a golf trip touring the southwest states golfing. After sitting talking with him and the bartender, who was from New Jersey, for a while I was starting to wonder where the locals are around this area. Everyone I have met has a story. I find it interesting to listen to their story figure out what they came out here for, if they achieved their goal, and if they are happy now. Some are and some are not. I don't know why, but I find some hope for myself in it all. 

No comments: