Friday, February 8, 2008

Hollywood Today.


I picked this image today of the Writers Guild because of the current events today. There is a supposed deal between the powers that be to end the strike that has lasted 3 some months. It just so happened that the shoot I was running around with all over town shot in the alley behind their building.  We also drove around Hollywood and past the restaurant that they filmed the beginning of Pulp Fiction in. We ate at Canters which is a famous restaurant on Fairfax that has a menu the size of the Bible and everyone from Babe Ruth to Frank Sinatra has been seen there. They also had the best Ruben sandwich I have ever had in my life. So maybe today was a day full of restaurants... Have I ever mentioned that I love food? Haha Well if you are ever in West LA on Fairfax make sure to stop by Canters, its open 24 hours. 

No comments: