Saturday, February 23, 2008

Back into it!!

Hey! So I got my internet connection back today and I couldn't believe how much I depended on it. Not only for my personal use but with my business as well. As people working in todays day in age it's hard to imagine what we used to do without email, internet, and cell phones. How did we ever communicate? I know we have all heard/asked this question before but now that we have these things are we better off? Or did we just tighten our noose to everyone we deal with on a daily basis. I keep wondering if we are really in charge of our own destiny or if we can't help but to give it away, or try to, and leave it up to the people we are in contact with by email, instant messaging, or texting. We give every second we can to keeping others in touch with what is going on in our lives. We have twisted and intertwined all of our lives so tight with each other with these devices. Is it possible to even live anymore with out them? Or would every person that you talk to banish you to hell for not talking to them any more, answering their texts, never appearing online, or answering your emails? Would any one forgive you for cutting your leash to the "real" world? Would you hate them? I know this has nothing to do with a picture of a TV but I couldn't help my self.

No comments: