Monday, February 4, 2008

Wahoo's

Haha! This was last night and if you think I look stoned here, I look like that in all my pics, you should see my passport! So I went to the local Wahoo's, great fish taco's by the way, and my order number came up to be my favorite number 37. Has that ever happened to you? Not only at a restaurant or something but it brought me back to a memory that I haven't thought of in ages. My driver's license test. I was number 37 in that line as well! And of course I passed. Ha. So I was sitting there eating my taco's, which I got the Carne Asada this time, and Staci reminded me that she had one of my Camera Dan stickers in her purse. So I branded Wahoo's with one of my stickers on the window. Yes! Just wait America! You won't even see me coming!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes! camera dan in wahoos! i love it! totally awesome...

Anonymous said...

Sir, my favorite color is Pink...

Amber said...

well gee we could help advertise if there were the opportunity to buy Camera Dan merchandise! I mean I know it's out there....I've see Staci's undies ;-)

Sarah said...

Camera Dan undies?!?!?! Wow thats flipping amazing! I would wear them but my significant other may get concerned....Where can I get a sticker????

Anonymous said...

yah... you do look stoned on your pics all the time.. lol

i too would like a camera dan merchandise!.. but i'll pass on the undies.. haha