Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Yep. Here I come.


So in leu of some current events taken place in my life I have decided to come back to MN. I know this may come as a shock but I have taken careful consideration into my life and believe firmly that this is where I need to go and be for a while. It is getting warmer there, except for the last snowfall, and I think I'll be able to handle it after a short "getting used to it" phase. I miss all of my family and friends so much that I just can't handle the constant struggle and pressure of everyday life out here. Don't worry, I am not looking at coming to California as a failure. I am looking at it as a learning experience, one that has taught me so much about myself and my limitations as a human being. It has also shown me where I belong, and that is in MN with all of my family and friends. I will be getting things ready to leave in the next few days and should be on my way within the week. I love you all and thank you so much for your support.

3 comments:

Emily Rowan said...

wow...well hurry up and get here already!! When are you coming??

mconnolly1417 said...

YOU SUCK.

Unknown said...

Crazy dude!! Well I'll still be here so just give me a ring!