Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fool's

Haha That last post I have to say was the greatest April Fools joke I have played my whole life. I totally got a few of my closest friends and family members, I had a great laugh. Sorry everyone but I am not going to MN anytime soon. As for this picture, It was on the window at the studio I was working at today and I saw for the first time how a snail moves from the underneath with a back light. Wow! This was amazing! You could see the underbody of the snail moving around like water does in the shallows. Just little wave after little wave. I felt like I should've been on the Discovery Channel.... Maybe I will be one day. Just wait and see!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Maybe we can go the National Geographic route hand in hand before you set out for the Discovery Channel!

I know you are in for bigger things Dan, each day you prove that by moving forward all the time. Keep on keepin on!