Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Old School

This is a picture of 30 Seconds From Mars frontman Jared Leto. I was looking through a bunch of my concert pics today and picking out a few to give to Century College. My former instructor Holly asked me for some portfolio images that she can use when she goes out to high schools to increase enrollment. Looking through all the images reminded me how much I loved watching these shows. Performers put so much energy into their shows. They can be so full of emotion. Music is one of my biggest passions. There are so many ways you can express yourself.

2 comments:

mconnolly1417 said...

You have to send this one to Christy. Just send it and don't ask why.

Amber said...

I'm really jealous you got to be that close to jarred Leto - I had a wicked crush on him back in the days of My-So-Called-Life...