Saturday, April 19, 2008

Desert


Here is another picture from Joshua Tree. I can't stop thinking of how beautiful this place was and what effect it had on my life. Returning to nature always reminds me of the passion I have for photography. The forms and lines found in nature inspire me to make images and share them with the world. I was having a conversation with my buddy Matt last night when we were out with the girls about taking a camping trip. He has a great place in mind next to the ocean and it sounds amazing. I'm ready for another weekend of introspection. 
This is a picture Andy took of me shooting the previous shot. Nice portrait Andy! Thanks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Im betting we could squat that log, What do you think?

Amber said...

Dan these are AWESOME!

mconnolly1417 said...

Were you wearing your patchwork shorts? They look awesome!!