Saturday, March 8, 2008

Saturday.

Holy shit was this meal amazing. I had to put a picture of it on here. I met up with a friend and his buddies to go frisbee golfing for the first time since I've been out in Cali. I was a little rusty, I scored a 16 but I beat all the other guys out by at least 2. I took a break from posting yesterday as my moment of silence for my friend back home who died the other day, Jason. RIP man, you will be missed. I spent all day yesterday contemplating death and talking to some friends back in MN and his brother in Louisiana. All I could come up with was to live my life to the fullest in memory of all of the people that I have known in my life that aren't with us today. So this meal is a symbol of indulging in the senses, sight, taste, feel, and smell. We'll have to indulge in hearing at a later date.... Well cheers to all the friends, family, and strangers still left on this planet, lets make this life worth living.

1 comment: