Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Dream


I had a dream last night. It was pretty weird... I was hanging out with my buddy Tony B. We are great friends and we used to live together. He is a smoker and we were walking past a gas station. I can't recall where but it must have been a place with pretty stupid people. I'll tell you why in a sec. So he was done with his cigarette and flicked it away. It accidentally landed in one of the garbage cans next to the pump. I don't know why he flicked it that way... but it's a dream hear me out. So I went over and threw something away and found out that it had started a flame! I was like Holy Shit! Lets get the hell out of here and I started towards the bushes. Tony was a pimp like he always is and in any other circumstances it would've worked in his favor... he went to go put it out grabbed a fire extinguisher and got ready to shoot it. Now there was a lady in a white SUV next to the garbage can, when she saw the flame she FREAKED out. She freaked out so much that the only thing she thought was right was to grab the gas nozzle and spray it with the gas to try and put it out! Dumbass!! Meanwhile I am in the bushes, Tony was on the direct other side of this spray coming out of the nozzle and he starts on fire. Just as he is blazing out of control the gas station blows up and they all die. Now I know that you are thinking that this is pretty morbid and maybe it is, but this is a true story. I dreamt this last night. I don't know what it means if anything, I was pretty tired. So, Tony, here is your post man. Now you are on my blog and if anyone has any insight as to what this means, I would like to know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it means you were "burnt out" hahahahahahahaha me sooooo funny!

Unknown said...

are those the glasses you stole from me?!

Unknown said...

We do have Some crazy dreams man, All part of why we are so much fun and have such good imaginations. The world need more people like us, because we are cool. Btw as far as meaning I do not know minus the fact that you should have tried to save me sir. Good day.