Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Callaway Corvette


This was a Callaway Corvette that we shot a few weeks back. I'm working with the same guy tomorrow and we have another Callway car! With over 500hp and options like roll cages (this one I am sitting in!) how can you go wrong! Even crazier yet this car I am sitting in was purchased by the Sheik of Dubai. He is the guy who owns the silver Audi A8. It's actually made from silver! Working with this photographer as well is a flash into the past. He shoots everything on film! There is nothing wrong with this, in many ways film still surpasses digitals limitations. This just isn't common anymore. 

3 comments:

Amber said...

I wonder how he'd feel if he knew you were sitting in his car???

Sarah said...

I'm thinking that this car suits you very well...

;)

mconnolly1417 said...

Damn D, you look like you belong in that car.