Saturday, August 30, 2008

Surfing!

Went to Old Mans' Beach today surfing. It was great! I got up on a few waves but didn't ride too long. It's been a while since I've been out and I wasn't working out the month I was in MN. As you all know though there is only one way to do things and that is to get the hell out there and get it done! This picture is actually taken from on Camp Pendleton. I went with Shawn who is a Marine so we got to park easier on the base. We were surfing out there where the two palm trees are in the picture. Right in front of the Nuclear Plant. It was a cool spot. People chill out there and camp. I think that would be so much fun to just go there for a weekend and just surf! 

1 comment:

Nez said...

Only thing I can say about this is "Be Careful!!!" But have fun!!!