Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What a crazy day!

It was a great day! I had today off so I took full advantage of this opportunity! I ran a few errands that I've been waiting to do for a few weeks and stopped by a studio I worked for and what a treat! They were shooting the first production car ever made of the Shelby Cobra series! Made in May of 1962 this car definitely ranks up there with the $10 million we had shot last april! This is such an amazing piece of machinery! Then I ran out to Newport for the Oakley Pro Surfing tournament! I caught a few heats in the early stages of the contest and enjoyed some rays out on the beach! I'm planning on going back out there on Sunday to see the finals! Depending on if I go out surfing myself, which should be happening! We'll have to see what all goes down! I also spent some time cleaning up the roof to get it in preparation for a rooftop party that I am in the middle of getting set up for the beginning of Nov! it's going to be so much fun!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

all you need to say was 'Shelby Cobra' and i would've understood the 'amazing' day! lol! miss ya! :) ttys!