Saturday, June 7, 2008

Great day.

So I was up early this morning and went out to ride some waves at HB. It was great! But I got tired fast. So Matt is on a health kick and we went to go try a new vegan restaurant a block down from my apartment and I had the Portobello Mushroom Tacos. These were really good! I can honestly say it was my first time even being in a vegan restaurant let alone trying the food! After we ate we went and played a round of frisbee golf. A very busy morning! Now I can relax and enjoy the sun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks yummy!! ;p

Nez said...

Doesn't look too good to me...but then I am not one for expermenting too much with new foods especially mushrooms. I usually end up not liking it. It is good that you are so adventurous and enjoy those adventures.