Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fire is out!

The fire you saw in yesterdays blog is out! It burned about 1,000 acres before they contained it. 
As my residency here in sunny CA rounds one year, I've been thinking about some of my experiences in the past year. There have been many good times. It is hard to not enjoy yourself out here, everything is so beautiful and full of life. There has been a few bad times as well. There has to be a balance in life. Although the good definitely out weighs the bad... I can only look to the future and imagine how bright it will be with the flashes of my camera. It can only get brighter and brighter with every flash.

1 comment:

Nez said...

Ocean pictures are really cool!!!!Glad the fire is out!!!! And yes, may your next year be filled with adventures (no matter where you are?!?)!!!!